Just a brief post to share a product that is worth doing some research about, and that is LL’s Magnetic Clay.[link here] This is an excellent product to help rid the body of Heavy Metal Toxicity. Depending on your present financial situation and outlook on money,it is relatively inexpensive for what it does.
ALICE IN WONDERLAND
Remember the Mad Hatter? [link here] Hatter’s went mad due to Mercury Poisoning. Understanding what mercury poison means is important. It is important to educate ourselves about Heavy Metals and their effects on humans, animals and all that sustains life on this planet.
HEAVY METAL TOXICITY: COMMON SYMPTOMS
If you are new to the idea of Heavy Metal poisoning, Mercury is one of many Heavy Metals that are effecting the health of all life on our planet today. link here. I am not familiar with the linked websites products, but their list of Heavy Metal Symptoms is direct and to the point.
If you have not seen the film, What The Bleep Do We Know, [link here] it is worth while. The film explores and questions not just what we see, but how we see it from several points of view that include; Science, Physics, Theology, Spirituality and many other perspectives. All were brought together to purposely show how we cross paths whether we are aware of it or not.
Ingesting sodium bentonite clay to absorb toxins, heavy metals and other long standing acids in the body is something to deeply consider. Click here for more info.
As a postscript: The Unique Healing Program Donna Pessin is, from my personal experience, the most comprehensive way to detoxify the body. [click here]. I still use the LL’s Magnetic Clay and do highly recommend it.